Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Quick but VERY IMPORTANT Thanks!!

I just wanted to say Thank You to all the Moms and Grandmothers for your orders!

I have never been so excited to sew! You Ladies have made my day.. ok MONTH!! I never thought that I would SELL OUT with over 10 yards of these fabrics, nor did I think that I would be shipping packages to Europe! I LOVE IT!!!

With that love and excitment I am still working very hard on some new items. I have been asked my several if I will do anything M2M Gymboree, OF Course!!! I love Gymboree! I am working on matching three matching collections and these are perfect for the summer!! Flamingos, Fish, and Turtles!! Also, since the circus is in town, I have a couple of items to made your little one the cutest the circus has ever seen!

One more time, THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

flyinghippogirl said...

Tag! HI! I just wanted to invite you over to my blog, so you can play too..
www.flyinghippogirl.blogspot.com