Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Can Make This!!!




Youcanmakethis.com has literally changed my sewing life completely! I didn't even know what sewing machine was 6 months ago, and now I am selling my creations to strangers (not just my poor family who felt sorry for me in the beginning... you know when they open up the gift and *pause* then say "ohhh how cute")!

The website in a whole is wonderful, if you haven't checked it out you are missing out BIG TIME!! The ebooks and epatterns are wonderful, and my kids actually want to wear this stuff, unlike some of the store bought patterns that I still haven't figured out all the way!

I have purchased sooo many patterns and look daily for new ones! I also am a bit "stalkerish" with the "I made this" section. I get so many wonderful ideas and different uses for the patterns!

My only wish is that they would finally realize what is coming up, unseal those lips girls! I know it is going to be something wonderful, that is why I am sooooo demanding!! ha!

Love this site, Love the ladies and Look forward to many many many more happy purchaes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool Tiffany! Thanks for blogging about us! It was so fun to read about your experience with sewing - I chuckled that you visit the "I Made This" section so much -- that's my favorite part of the site, too!

Thanks again!
Kim :)

bLaSk said...

I am still in "STAR STRUCK" Mode, I wanna print this out and frame it.. hahaha!

Still stalking the "I made this" section, hourly....

You guys are A-W-E-S-O-M-E and I love the site!!
Thanks, Tiffany